The MPT degree program seeks to:
- Prepare men and women for specialized ministry within the local church, church related agencies, and the community;
- Equip students with the theories and practical skills necessary to perform effectively the ministry to which they are called;
- Increase biblical and theological understanding necessary to undergird these specialized ministries;
- Provide professional training that is enjoined by the ministry of the Holy Spirit; and
- Provide supervised ministry training for those entering specialized ministries.
Upon completion of The MPT, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Scripture and the ability to properly use hermeneutical and exegetical principles to interpret and apply the Word of God in life and ministry;
- Survey the heritage and traditions of the Church and the Pentecostal/Charismatic Movements;
- Articulate a biblical theology of ministry for the student’s focused area of ministry;
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge in the specialized area of ministry studied; and
- Communicate the gospel clearly and effectively.
About the School
The King’s University (TKU) is an accredited, Spirit-empowered, evangelical university with branch campuses and teaching sites in multiple U.S. cities. TKU offers students a complete educational exper ... Read More