Programme of Graduate Studies: East Asia Region Studies
Students are able to analyze political processes in Asia countries; knows theoretical models and their practical applications for examining regional political and economic phenomena. A graduate is able to identify, analyze, evaluate, foresee the main tendencies of political and economic processes in the East Asia region; is competent to analyze political processes in different countries in the regional context.
- Area of Studies: Social Sciences
- Faculty: Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy
- Mode of Studies: Full-time studies
- Length of Programme: 2 academic years (120 ECTS)
- Name of Qualification: Master of Political Science
Graduates of the programme of the East Asia region studies will have a possibility to work in different state, nongovernmental and private institutions such as public institutions of the Republic of Lithuania, diplomatic missions, EU institutions, diplomatic missions of East Asia countries in Lithuania, educational institutions. Graduates of the programme of the East Asia Region studies are offered the possibility to continue their studies in the post-graduate programme in the field of Social Sciences.
After successful completion of these studies they will be granted Master degrees.
The prospective students are expected to hold a Bachelor degree or its equivalent, and a grade point average of at least 7.0. The basic selection criteria are:
• Bachelor’s studies grade point average;
• Bachelor’s thesis grade;
• Priority is given to students with Bachelor’s degrees from the social sciences and humanities;
• Priority is given to students with Political Science certificate;
It is recommended that applicants have completed the following prerequisites: Introduction of Political Science, Introduction to International Relations, Political Philosophy and Introduction of Economics.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 19, 2017