The postgraduate programme of East Asia Region Studies (EARS) is the first and only graduate programme in Lithuania and Baltic States that offers English courses in the field of East Asian contemporary politics and society. The programme is mainly concentrated on modern political, economic, social and cultural issues of East Asian countries, i.e. Korea, Japan and China, but also provides possibility for students to study region’s history, traditions and religions. The best and most motivated students will be encouraged to study at least one semester abroad at one of VMU’s partner universities in East Asia.
- Knowledge of contemporary politics, economics and society of China, Japan and Korea.
- Ability to critically analyse East Asian and international political and economic processes.
- Understanding of changes and development trends of East Asian countries.
- Effective communication skills across East Asian cultures and audiences at a personal and professional level.
- Ability to use research, communication and evaluation methods and tools in educational, informational, consultation and other activities.
Program taught in:
See 16 more programs offered by Vytautas Magnus University »
Last updated December 5, 2018
This course is