Continue USF’s tradition of ethical leadership and entrepreneurial creativity, learning the theoretical and practical skills needed to become a nonprofit leader in the nation’s oldest graduate degree program in Nonprofit Administrative. Earn a 12-month, specialized Master of Nonprofit Administration degree in the dynamic setting of downtown San Francisco.
The University of San Francisco Nonprofit Administration degree program draws from key partnerships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), nonprofits, foundations and entrepreneurs involved in international development and global engagement.
Students deepen their socially committed scholarship through a customized curriculum that may include academic global immersions, international internships and global capstone projects.
The curriculum combines practical, hands-on and real-world organizational projects with innovative methods, approaches, and tools in social, environmental and economic impact assessment.
Main Features of the Full-Time Master of Nonprofit Administration Degree
- A one-year program; 36 units to be completed in 12 months
- Weekday Evenings, typically Monday-Thursday 5 - 9 p.m. and one morning class
- Project-based and experiential learning within San Francisco’s vibrant nonprofit community
- Small, seminar-style classes in cohorts to foster diverse, critical, and intercultural conversations
- Classes begin every fall semester in San Francisco
Program taught in: