Training profile: "Engineering nanotechnology in instrumentation"
Field of professional activity in the profile of training “Engineering nanotechnology in instrumentation”
includes work in research and development centers and industrial divisions of enterprises of the instrument-making complex, government bodies, educational institutions, industry and business organizations engaged in research, design, production and management - marketing of products (and / or their components), operational characteristics of which are determined by nanoscale effects.
Alexandra Lee / Unsplash
The objects of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the training program in the profile of training "Engineering nanotechnology in instrumentation" are:
- devices, systems and their elements created on the basis of and using nanomaterials, nanotechnology processes and nanodiagnostics methods for navigation, energy, medicine, scientific research, diagnostics of technological systems, environmental control of natural resources and other areas of technology activity;
- nanotechnology methods, technological and diagnostic equipment for their implementation, means of monitoring the quality of nanotechnology products;
- management and marketing in the field of engineering nanotechnology.
The master's degree in training is preparing for the following types of professional activity:
- research and innovation,
- design and engineering,
- production and technological
- organizational and management
- consulting and expert
- scientific and pedagogical.
Graduates of the department are sought-after specialists who successfully work in state and commercial organizations of the radio-technical complex, as well as in testing laboratories, certification and marketing centers of the Russian Federation and abroad.
List of documents for participation in the competition for magistracy
The list of documents submitted is determined by the Admission Rules and includes without fail:
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- personal application for admission of documents for participation in the competition for admission to the magistracy, indicating the name of the majoring department and the direction of preparation of masters (to be completed at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (pages 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of a standard form about higher education and (or) a copy of it ;
- for applicants for targeted education - an agreement on targeted education between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4;
- registration certificate / military ID (for young people);
- SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account.
In addition to those indicated, applicants have the right to provide documents confirming their individual achievements, giving the right to accrue additional competitive points, or to grant a special right - enrollment without entrance examinations.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More