Master in Manufacturing Management is a program to enhance student's capability through industry collaboration, problem-based learning, collaborative learning, and experience sharing sessions.
The program is designed primarily for graduates who would like to pursue their career in management particularly in manufacturing field. Hence, the program aims to provide the advanced knowledge and capability in dealing with complex management challenges in modern manufacturing industries.
- Bachelor degree (level 6, Malaysia Qualifications Framework, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications from local or other institution of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor degree (Level 6 MQF) with CGPA below 2.50 or its equivalent can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in related field; and
Language requirement (for international students) :
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) brand 6.0 (minimum) or its equivalent
Master in Manufacturing Management (MMM) prepares graduates for the ever-changing complexities of business needs with latest manufacturing approach. It's benefited by someone who is looking for a higher management position or providing them with special tools to start own business, or to switch career path to a new industry, through our lifelong learning program.
- Operations/General Manager
- Manufacturing/Production Manager
- Quality/Procurement Manager
- Plant Manager
- Engineering/Technical Manager
- Sales and Business Development Manager
● Bachelor's degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.50 as approved by Senate of UniKL. ; OR
● Bachelor's degree equivalent with CGPA below than 2.50 is acceptable for admission subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in a related field.
● Any changes to the avobe as approved by the Senate of UniKL
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 17, 2018