Master of Management
Today's job market is fierce, and it continues to change and evolve. The ten-month Master of Management program is a pre-experience business degree designed to build on your undergraduate studies, enabling you to pursue a broader range of careers. Gain the skills and confidence needed to tackle business opportunities, analyze problems and propose workable solutions. Stand out in the marketplace, and propel your career further.
Discover Your Possibilities
Designed for those with little or no work experience, looking to complement their undergraduate degrees with business fundamentals. Students with any major are eligible. Engineering or psychology, sciences or languages - if you have a career goal, the Master of Management can help you get there faster.
Learn and Connect
- Class sizes are kept small to provide a quality educational experience, support collaboration in the classroom, and allow a focus on experiential learning throughout the curriculum. Master of Management students take classes as a cohort, aiding you in building the network that will help you achieve more.
- The broad curriculum in business fundamentals includes finance, marketing, business analytics, and people management. In the third semester, Master of Management students also select two electives from the Graduate Business course curriculum. This allows you to focus based on your career plans, and to network with other graduate business students whose experience can give you insights into your own opportunities.
- All courses are taught by faculty from Tulane's distinguished MBA program. The Freeman School is a leading, internationally recognized business school, with faculty recognized for the research that informs their teaching and connected to the industry through consulting and outreach.
- Tulane is an integral part of New Orleans, one of the most colorful, historic, and beautiful cities in the United States. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., one that has been reinventing itself over the last decade as it develops its vibrant entrepreneurship community, supports exciting new growth industries, and strengthens its role as an important hub for energy and global trade. The Freeman alumni of New Orleans are engaged with the school, and help its students to connect with the city's business community.
The Master of Management degree is designed to give you a broad knowledge of business fundamentals. This intensive 10 month, 36-credit hour program begins at the end of June.
The A.B. Freeman School’s world-renown faculty help students develop market-relevant skills and to stand out from their peers in the competitive job market.
Summer (6 credits)
- Analysis for Financial Management
- Business Communications
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
Fall (15 credits)
- Accounting Measurement, Reporting, and Control
- Business Statistics and Models
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Leadership
- Global Business Project (Trip to Asia)
Spring (15 credits)
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Consulting
A hallmark of this program is strengthening your quantitative reasoning skills. Whether choosing which projects to fund or achieving sustainability for your social enterprise, an ability to evaluate and apply quantitative data is critical.
In the summer before beginning the Master of Management, students will also take two online short courses, to review mathematics for business and spreadsheets for data analytics. Details will be provided to admitted students.
Program taught in: