The Master of Management in Food & Beverage (MFB) is a full-time, international, one-year program that is taught entirely in English and attracts students from all over the world.
The program focuses on management of F&B and related companies, such as restaurants, hotels, resorts and advanced retailers, from an innovative and effective perspective. MFB has a multidisciplinary approach and adopts an experiential method.
Lectures by professors and guest speakers are alternated with group exercises, team and individual projects, simulations, role-playing and case study analysis. You will have many Q&A sessions on contemporary issues the industry faces now and in the perceived future.
MFB regards management as a unique recipe that requires many carefully-measured ingredients, including strong theoretical and practical knowledge, vision, drive, determination and the ability to identify opportunities and bring together people, cultures, and traditions.
MFB is the Master for you if
- You aspire to take up a managerial role in the intriguing field of Food & Beverage and related industries
- You want to discover how to be successful in restaurant and hotel business
- You need to be more specialized in order to progress in your career
- You want the opportunity to interact with international leaders in this sector
- You are ready for the challenge of a specialized and intense business program
- You are ready for an innovative curriculum from an internationally recognized School of Management.
What MFB can offer you
- Solid foundations of management, including practical, creative and professional skills
- Strong knowledge to operate successfully in the F&B sector, a market that is an important part of the global economy
- Direct contact with excellent companies and their leaders, who are often guest speakers on the program
- A dynamic environment, a focus on the global market and a multidisciplinary approach
- An exceptional faculty, involving worldwide recognized Partners, top executives, and managers who will provide their specific professional knowledge and perspective.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 25, 2018