Master of Management (MIM)
The AeU MIM programme promotes overall undertaking and ability to apply the skills towards complex problem analysis, decision-making and in the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business and management. Intake is all year round.
This is a fully a ccredited programme  by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) , Ministry of Higher Education.
• The MIM programme provides you with a balanced perspective of business and increases your career options with its strong foundation in business administration and management.
• Able to develop senior executives for higher managerial positions.
• Bachelor's Degree with Honours in relevant field OR
• Open entry qualification recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia:
• Be at least 35 years old
• Possess STPM or equivalent
• Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to the programme applied for OR
• Other qualification recognised by the AeU Senate.
Modes of Study:
- Part Time
- Blended Learning
Duration: 2 years
No. of Semesters: 6 (1 semester is 3 mths)
No. of Subjects: 14 + 1 Project Paper
Frequency of Tutorials: Once a month – Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)
- Assignment 1 20%
- Assignment 2 40%
- Final Exam 40%
MQA Accreditation: PA 9491
EPF Withdrawal: YES
• To prepare you for careers in senior management and leadership in both public and private sectors.
• You will acquire a comprehensive foundation in fundamental management skills and techniques to be successfully applied via advanced tools for intelligent decision making in a variety of organisational settings.
• You will gain the necessary knowledge and business skills that can be easily transferred to your working environment.
• You will develop the self-awareness and sense of perspective to make smart choices about your future.
1. Management and Organisation
2. Organisational Behaviour
3. Human Resource Management
4. Management Information System
5. Operations Management
6. Quantitative Methods and Decision Analysis
7. Financial Management
8. Research Methodology
9. Project Management
10. Strategic Management
ELECTIVES (Choose 4):
1. Corporate Communication
2. Safety and Health Management
3. Change Management
4. International Business
5. Small Business Management
6. Corporate Social Responsibility
7. Law and Ethics
• 6 credit hours
Last updated January 29, 2018