The aim of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master in Management with a track in Sustainable Tourism and Protected Areas or Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality is to offer a predominantly professionally-oriented education for anyone aspiring to obtain a senior management position or an international business career in the tourism sector or become a specialist in protected areas management. This Master Program is designed to improve managerial and entrepreneurial skills through tackling sustainability challenges while leading tourist facilities and managing protected areas.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course.
Small classes. Upon request, individual lectures.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the Master’s Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with certified translation if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF for EU/500 CHF for Non-European.
- 1-year program costs: 35,950 CHF (OPTIONAL second year with internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
- Expenses & Materials - 450 CHF
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This program will prepare students for a wide range of careers which require the ability to analyse complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions. Our Career Development Service will assist you in making the best out of your CV and help you to discover opportunities specific to your needs
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 8, 2017