You will have the opportunity to learn the most innovative best practices in the field of Sustainable Tourism and responsible management of hotels.
You will improve your leadership and entrepreneurial skills through tackling sustainability challenges while leading tourist facilities and managing protected areas.
Experiential camps and practice-oriented projects will be guided by academics and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
LENGTH: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program)
CONTENT: 9 core modules and 5 major courses. The program also features projects in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final Dissertation.
SMALL INTERACTIVE CLASSES: Classes are based around discussions of cases, videos and role-play activities.
PAPERLESS CLASSES: All SUMAS students have access to our unique eLearning platform, containing a wide variety of resources including eBook chapters, academic journal articles and links to online academic resources. We also encourage the use of our eLearning platform for communication between students and professors. As printing is discouraged, student projects are submitted digitally to professors.
View more alumni here
Requirements for the Master’s Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with a certified translation, if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF
- 1-year program costs: 39,545 CHF (Tuition Fees)(an OPTIONAL second year with an internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
- Expenses & Materials - 650 CHF
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This program will prepare students for a wide range of careers which require the ability to analyze complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions.
SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
About the School
The aim of the SUMAS is to educate socially responsible global decision makers of the future who will make a real difference in the world. Its purpose is to deliver an innovative mix of sound business ... Read More