The aim of the of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master in Management with an emphasis in Sustainable Luxury Management is to offer to offer a hands-on education that addresses sustainability challenges in the luxury industry. This Master Program provides a cutting-edge curriculum that integrates sustainability with the luxury management. The program is designed for you to advance in your career and to develop new skills. Cutting-edge cases are presented with strong emphasis on the role of responsible leaders in branding luxury goods.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course.
Small classes. Upon request, individual lectures.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the Master’s Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with certified translation if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF for EU/500 CHF for Non-European.
- 1-year program costs: 35,950 CHF (OPTIONAL second year with internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
- Expenses & Materials - 450 CHF
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This program will prepare students for a wide range of careers which require the ability to analyse complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions. Our Career Development Service will assist you in making the best out of your CV and help you to discover opportunities specific to your needs
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 8, 2017