Master of Luxury Management, Innovation and Branding
Despite the global economic crisis, sales of luxury goods are surging worldwide. More than a symbol, luxury goods indicate success, advantage, privilege, taste and dreams. The luxury market relies on managers to understand, steward, and grow this unique sector.
Our Master in Luxury Management, Innovation and Branding was designed especially for students aspiring to careers in the luxury management sector of today’s dynamic, global marketplace.
Understanding the dynamics and the peculiarities of the luxury management paying a special attention to the future is the focus of this Master.
The Program awards 60 ECTS within a full academic year. It features company visits of the major brands and Luxury Goods producers in Italy, Guest Lecturers, Scientific Research and field-trips and Leadershp training. The program will be run in English. The faculty consists of international professionals based in the city of Rome or close to it.
Modules and Course Structure:
- The concept of luxury
- Specific characteristics of the luxury industry
- Brand value in the luxury business
- Product and Pricing in luxury
- Retail Strategy and Management
- How to deal with communication and external relations activities in luxuryt
- The future in luxury: where are we going?
- Business Administration
- Candidates seeking admission to the Master of Luxury Management, Innovation and Branding program should hold a Bachelor’s degree or relevant Undergraduate degree.
- All candidates must have a sound command of the English language; both spoken and written. We require a language proficiency exam record with a minimum English proficiency level of 86 points on TOEFL or 7 bands on IELTS for all non-mother tongue applicants.
Intakes to the Program
September and January
For more information, please visit our website
Get your chance to earn a Master Degree in one of the most important hubs of Luxury Goods and Fashion - Rome!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017