You are the ideal candidate for this Master Programme if:
You are a professional with work experience in the development finance industry or related to developing and emerging countries. However, applicants with a different background are also valuable for the programme and should not be excluded.
- You want to climb the career ladder in your organization.
- You wish to follow a high class, accredited programme besides a full-time job, combining daily work with professional development.
- You are ready to make a real change in the economies of developing countries.
- You want to have the advantages of studying at home while enjoying the benefits of an international classroom
- 18-24 months / part-time programme
- The online programme that gives you an internationally recognized academic degree
- Networking possibilities through the forum and social media closed groups
- Flexibility to study wherever you are, whenever you want
- International class with students from all over the world
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence
- Undergraduate academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized university (including Diploma and Transcript of Records)
- Proven excellent written and spoken English
- At least two years of relevant work experience (proved by a recommendation letter from your former or current employer)
- Admission Test and Interview
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2018