With the rising affluence of middle-class populations, growing regional and global trade, there are excellent opportunities available in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Graduates can apply critical business acumen to hospitality industry issues, such as revenue management, responsible management practices, globalization, individual identity and career development, sustainability, leadership and change, and strategy with this joint degree.
- Sustainable Enterprise.
- The Changing Business Environment.
- Managing Strategic Resources and Operations.
- Corporate Responsibility and Governance.
- Marketing and Customer Engagement.
- Strategic and Responsible Innovation Management.
- Leading and Managing Organizational Change.
- Practical or Research Project.
- Introduction to Tourism and the Environment.
- Tourism Systems Analysis.
- Tourism and Hospitality Operations Management.
- Global Destination Competitiveness.
- Tourist Management Strategies.
- Economic Decision-Making in the Hospitality Industry or Economics for a Sustainable World.
- Hospitality and Gastronomy: Social, Private and Commercial.
- PLUS one elective subject.
With this joint master’s program, graduates can address the demand for managers in senior operational positions of leading international hospitality management organizations.
- Domestic* S$46,224
- International S$47,936
*Fees apply to all Singapore residents (Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and all pass holders excluding Student's Pass).
Note: All course fees include prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 14, 2017