Master of International Business
As the world’s economies continue to intertwine, corporations and international enterprises demand global managers who understand how organizations interact within socio-cultural and political environments. Business professionals who understand the role of government in international relations and global commerce will have a clear advantage within these environments. In response to this growing need, the Darla Moore School of Business has created the Master of International Business (MIB) program and the MIB Double Degree program.
Why a Moore School MIB?
Top-ranked public university in international business category for 23 consecutive years in the survey of "America's Best Graduate Schools" - U.S.News & World Report
#3 for "international experience" among all graduate business schools globally - Financial Times
The Moore School is an internationally recognized leader in international business education. The school has joined forces with two other key players on the international education stage: political science and law. It's not just about business - it's about public vs. private, politics vs. religion and history vs. the future. It's about interrelating the available human and economic factors in understanding the market and where future resources best play.
It's about mastering international business.
The Moore School MIB (1 year):
- Is a one-year, interdisciplinary graduate program jointly offered by the University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business, College of Arts and Sciences (Political Science) and School of Law.
- Provides an appreciation of the cultural, socio-political and institutional settings within which global enterprises operate.
- Develops a cross-disciplinary international mindset producing world-class leaders
The MIB Double Degree (2 year):
- Gives students the opportunity to spend two semesters abroad studying at a highly accredited university, as well as two semesters at the Moore School completing the MIB degree. After two years, graduates will have earned two masters degrees from two different universities!
- Offers multiple double degree options for our students in partnership with several universities across the globe, including:
- Grande École ESCP Europe in Paris, France;
- Koç University in Istanbul, Turkey; and the
- The University of Mannheim in Mannheim, Germany.
Admission criteria for the MIB Program are:
- Undergraduate degree in business (preferred with international business major or emphasis)
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- Competitive GMAT score
- International experience/exposure
- Demonstrated leadership
About the School
Since its founding in 1919 as the School of Commerce, the Darla Moore School of Business has grown into a thriving center of academic excellence, with an enrollment of nearly 4,000 undergraduate stude ... Read More