Curtin Business School (CBS) is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Curtin University’s Master of International Business was ranked as the top 6 International Management program in Australia by the prestigious Eduniversal Masters Ranking in 2015/16.
The Curtin University MIB program focuses on strategy, management, decision making and business in the Asia-Pacific region providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top level managerial career in global business.
MIB builds a solid basis to managing international companies and their operations. MIB gives an in-depth knowledge into managing a company beyond national borders. MIB study also helps graduates to better manage people in multicultural environments even if their company does not have international operations.
Students study strategic management, focusing on alliances, partnerships and networks in a global environment.
Core units of study
- Comparative Management
- International Marketing for Managers
- Dynamics of International Strategy
- Contemporary Governance
- Global Distribution and Transportation
- Culture and Ethics in Business
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Global Business
- Corporate Strategy
- Contemporary Issues in International Human Resource Management
- Managing Multinational Enterprises
Yearly intakes starting in February, July and November.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 18, 2016