The Master of International Business (MIB) is a general program with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today’s business world. The program integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment. The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of successful international business education: Functional methods and techniques; Personal development; The importance of strategic information decision-making; Creativity and innovation.
No businessperson can develop their full creative potential in isolation. With this in mind, the MIB combines academic excellence with an in-depth practical knowledge of business and business planning. In addition, our students are also offered a wide range of corporate visits and meetings, and lectures with managers and top executives from successful corporations.
Top 5 reasons to do EAE’s MIB (Master of International Business)
- Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in Paris for a semester at IPAG Business School, one of the most prestigious schools in France.
- The most practical and complete Master of International Business in the market thanks to the drafting of a Business Plan, a key element of the MIB program.
- International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the program’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of MIB students come from outside Spain from countries of origin like Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, United Kingdom, or the USA.
- Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 40.000 class hours and we have trained more than 65.000 professionals and managers from 72 countries.
- The best guarantee: our students. They play positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis or Unilever. Also, we have signed more than 2.000 collaboration agreements with national and international companies.
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More