The Master of International Business (MIB) is a general programme with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today’s business world. The programme integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment. The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of a successful international business education: Functional methods and techniques; Personal development; The importance of strategic information decision-making; Creativity and innovation.
No businessperson can develop their full creative potential in isolation. With this in mind, the MIB combines academic excellence with an in-depth practical knowledge of business and business planning. In addition, our students are also offered a wide range of corporate visits and meetings, and lectures with managers and top executives from successful corporations.
Top 5 reasons to do EAE’s MIB (Master of International Business):
1) Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in Paris for a semester at IPAG Business School, one of the most prestigious schools in France.
2) The most practical and complete Master of International Business in market thanks to the drafting of a Business Plan, a key element of the MIB programme.
3) International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of MIB students comes from outside Spain from countries of origin like Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, United Kingdom or USA.
4) Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 40.000 class hours and we have trained more than 65.000 professionals and managers from 72 countries.
5) The best guarantee: our students. They play positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis or Unilever. Also we have signed more than 2.000 collaboration agreements with national and international companies.
Program taught in: