IAM’s MIB curriculum develops deep competency in international business practices in compliance with a nuanced understanding of the global business context. It offers a mix of up to date theory and hands-on application to sharpen students’ skills and insight building on contextual intelligence and the ability to recognize the impact of geopolitics, law, culture, and society on the world of business. While covering the standard global business affairs, the MIB program brings the African continent and its often neglected business opportunities to the shore, using case studies of international companies active in West Africa and beyond. IAM’s and the students’ key to success is expertise, professionalism, and a locally rooted global citizenship.
Why choose to study the MIB at IAM Dakar?
- A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today's global companies.
- An International Business program that also teaches the Business environment of African and other emerging countries.
- An enriching multicultural learning experience in Dakar, a regional economic hub, and port city.
- A program recognizing the high demand for intercultural awareness and contextual intelligence skills.
- A program utilizing both practitioner and academic expertise within its faculty and teaching staff.
Program duration Four semesters (on campus) (120 credits)
Format An evening course with additional weekend block seminars (30 credits per semester)
Entry requirements Bachelor or License level degree with good grade average High-level Proficiency in English (≥C2)
Degree level Master
Program start 2016 Thursday, 10 November 2016