Turning the spaces in which we live into truly habitable structures. That is the ultimate goal of interior design.
Interior design is more than a mere response to a purely functional or aesthetic requirement inscribed in a building program. It has undergone a radical transformation this century and has notably changed the way we conceive of space and the way we build it and use it. New materials, new techniques, but also a new sensibility and a new narrative which has changed our understanding of our relationship with our immediate surroundings.
- Development in all its phases, from interior design projects, individually and in teams, starting from the initial genesis to the definition, presentation and communication of the project.
- Analysis of the different problems of different types of Interior Design.
- Specific management tools applied both to the development and the presentation and final communication of course projects.
- Development of systems and construction elements that are representative of the project.
- Design and choice of suitable furniture items for each project within the context in which it is integrated, as well as identification of styles and knowledge of the current market.
- Development of lighting project as an integral part of the process of creating indoor environments.
- Learn to correctly interpret the needs of a brand in the fashion industry.
- Interior design studios
- Department of interior design at architecture studios
- Design and monitoring of works at renovation companies
- Facility management departments at commercial brands
- Contract work for hotels, retirement homes and hospitality in general
- Renovation and maintenance at commercial spaces and offices
- Design and construction of stands
- Self-owned interior design studio
Dates and Schedule
October - July
19.00-22.30 (Monday to Friday, 3 to 5 days per week)
Hutomo Abrianto / Unsplash
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More