Post-graduate Master's Degree dedicated to:
- IT professionals willing to learn and master the techniques to supervise and manage Information Technologies in business environment.
- Bachelor's degrees interested in reaching an upper-level career in IT management.
Content of the courses
All the chapters are compulsory
- Strategic Information Management
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Information Security
- Computer Management and Security
- Virtualization & Computing
- Emerging Technologies in Business environment
Preparation and presentation of the final report
Candidates should submit a research work. This can be related to one of the chapters studied or proposed by the candidate upon instructor's approval.