Become an expert in helping companies succeed with information technology. Earn your Master of Science in Information Systems at University of San Francisco.
The MSIS program’s curriculum is based on nationally approved curriculum recommendations from the Association for Information Systems (AIS) and the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). It is frequently updated to give USF students a competitive edge for employment.
- Build a foundation for long-term career success.
The MS Information Systems degree program’s curriculum is based on nationally approved curriculum recommendations
- Earn your degree while working full-time.
Attend evening classes that meet one or two evenings a week, and on occasional Saturdays. The typical program duration is less than two years, including 36 units.
- Who are your classmates?
Learn from your cohort, a network of talented students representing a range of fields. This program is designed for working professionals balancing personal, professional, and academic commitments.
Master of Science in Information Systems Program Overview
- Typical program length is less than 24 months, with 36 units
- Attend four-hour classes on one or two nights a week
- Two years of professional work experience preferred
- Offered at the USF San Jose campus
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018