The proposed Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) program of YU will be the pioneer in the local market to produce human resource professionals with advanced and applied human resource management capabilities. This program will provide a pathway for our graduates to serve the basic human resource needs of today‟s dynamic global business world.
The program is designed in such a way that it provides an innovative curriculum of refined courses that build a strong foundation in the core principles and practices of human resource management. It also addresses the latest human resource management related concepts, theories, principles and practice especially in KSA and Gulf Region.
- HRM 501: Introduction to Human Resources Management
- MGT 503: Management & Leadership
- MGT 505: Business Ethics
- HRM 503: Human Resources Information System
- MGT 526: Organizational Theory & Behavior
- HRM 520: HR Staffing
- HRM 522: Labor Law & Civil Service Law
- HRM 524: Training & Development
- HRM 553: Performance Management
- HRM 555: HR Strategies
- HRM 557: Action research/Work-Based Project