The mission of the Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) degree is to develop leaders who possess the values, knowledge, and skills to manage the optimal delivery of healthcare.
- Application for admission via HAMPCAS
- Official academic transcripts for all college coursework completed to date
- Official GRE or GMAT scores (scores must be within the previous 5 years) – see note(s) that follow
- Letter of Intent (Personal Essay) – 2 pages or less describing career goals and what you plan on accomplishing once an MHA degree is obtained
Waiver of Admission Test Requirement:
Applicants with exceptional experience and/or academic qualifications may be granted degree admission to the College of Graduate Studies without the submission of admission test scores. Admission approval may be granted by the Director of Graduate Studies following a review of the recommendation by the respective Graduate Program Director and Department Chair.
Additional Admission Requirements for all International Applicants:
- Official transcripts of all colleges/universities – U.S. and International;
- Evaluations of all non-U.S. transcripts from official evaluation services MUST be accredited by NACES. This evaluation must state that you have the minimum equivalency of a 4 year U.S. bachelor’s degree and must include a course by course evaluation along with a grade point average calculation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores;
- Original documentation certifying immigrant or non-immigrant status;
- Copy of current passport;
- Official English translation of all college/university transcripts earned outside of the U.S.
Degree Requirements: 53 Credit Hours
Tuition fees are available here.
||Does not Admit
||Does not Admit
The MHA program prepares a highly qualified, diverse group of early-to-mid careerist students for increasingly responsible leadership roles in the administration of health services delivery across the continuum of the health services industry.
The MHA program will become a leading provider of graduate health administration education within the state of Georgia and serve as a regional resource for the community and professional development and applied for research and scholarships.
MHA Core Values
The MHA program values the following:
- Educational integrity and innovation
- Community engagement
- Continuous program improvement
- Student-centered educational programming