The new initiative for Russia and the world
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) is launching a new Master of Global Public Policy (MGPP) degree program in September 2014. The program is designed to prepare its graduates as future leaders and professionals to interact between business and state, to be experts in state and transnational corporation management that are able to integrate businesses, industries, and whole regions in the global international cooperation. This program is the first of a two-year full-time master's program in Russia, which is taught in English only.
The highest quality of education
The program will be taught by professors from top universities, such as Oxford, Harvard, Sorbonne, Georgetown, London School of Economics, as well as major experts of global politics from Russia, Europe, North America, Asia and universities-partners from the BRICS countries. The Program Director is Professor Robin J. Lewis, a former Deputy Dean of the Faculty of International Relations and Public Policy of the Columbia University (USA).
The program consists of three elements: a core curriculum, two concentrations, and a final project. At the end of the second-semester students choose one of the following concentrations: "Russia and the World" or "Global Development and Emerging Economies". In the third semester, students will choose a final project, either a research-based Thesis or a practice-based Capstone Project.
Students are provided with
- Campus accommodation,
- Joint training with students from the USA, China, India, UAE, and Russia.
- Possibility of internships and practical experience in one of the largest multinational companies in Russia and abroad,
- After graduation - the Diploma of the leading Russian University recognized abroad.
How to apply?
- Sign up for MGPP program here: http://www.ranepa.ru/eng/academics/english-language-programs/welcome-to-mgpp/sign-up-for-the-mgpp-program.html
- Complete the application form at http://www.ranepa.ru/eng/academics/english-language-programs/welcome-to-mgpp/application-form-mgpp.html up to July 31, 2014
- Conclude an agreement with RANEPA and pay tuition fee.
- For further information, please, contact Yulia Mironova, program administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated February 8, 2018