Global Leadership for the 4th Industrial Revolution
Technology is changing the way we live and work. To succeed in this new paradigm, where machine learning and artificial intelligence are driving all industries' practices to a level never before imagined, a revitalized brand of leadership is essential. In a world of technological transformation, Thunderbird is developing nimble, ethical leaders who create sustainable prosperity worldwide.
Global Management, Evolved
Thunderbird’s specialized Master of Global Management is the vanguard degree for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. In this program, you will study practical core courses in global management, international political economy, and cross-cultural engagement. Then, you'll broaden your mindset and marketability by pairing your deep-dive leadership training with an innovative concentration area, foreign language options, and hands-on experience through our Global Challenge Lab.
Fall 4-semester track & Spring 3-semester track
|Thunderbird flagship global leadership courses
|Thunderbird applied learning
|Electives in your chosen concentration
|Career-preparation course/alumni mentoring
Options for completing your elective credits:
- a second concentration
- any 500 graduate level classes that are relevant to your career
- 6 credits of any 500 graduate level classes + 6 credits of language to meet the second language requirement
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university degree program;
- Competitive TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score (if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country);
- Official GMAT/GRE score (waivers available);
- International experience;
- Submission of an online application, including:
- Resume documenting professional and academic history;
- One essay answering an application question;
- Contact information for one professional or academic reference;
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- Admissions interview(s), if applicable.
16 Concentrations - Master of Global Management from Thunderbird at ASU on Vimeo.
- Spring (January start)
- June 7 First-round deadline
- July 26 Second-round deadline
- October 4 Third-round & international student deadline
- November 29 Final deadline
- Fall (August start)
- October 30 Early-consideration deadline
- November 30 First-round deadline
- January 30 Second-round deadline
- March 30 Third-round & international student deadline
- June 25 Final deadline
Tuitions & Fees
- Application fee (domestic): $70
- Application fee (international): $115
- Program Deposit: $500
- Program cost: $70,000
Tuition subject to change.