Master of Global Innovation Management
This program requires proficiency in English.
The Global, Dual Degree in Business Innovation and the Innovative advantage of learning between two worlds Europe - United States.
This one-year program awards two master degrees:
* Master in Business Administration specialized in Innovation awarded by the IAE Aix Graduate School of Management - Université Paul Cezanne, France.
* Master of Global Innovation Management awarded by Poole College of Management - North Carolina State University (NCSU), Raleigh, NC, United-States.
The Master of Global Innovation Management responds to a growing need identified by European, U.S. and international companies, who report that they are seeking “technically trained graduates who have a global perspective, who can think outside the box, and who can efficiently transfer Technology to Market.”
This program taught in English is designed to give engineering, science and other technology-oriented students a strong exposure to core business management skills while providing in-depth exposure to a host of global innovation management issues.
It exposes the students to varied cultural and economic environments, in an international context.
Given the great diversity of academic backgrounds, job opportunities are extremely varied both in terms of level and activity sector:
- R&D departments: conception and development of technical solutions for new products...
- Marketing departments: Definition of Commercial applications for new technologies...
Current positions for MGIM 2008/2009: Novartis (Germany), Redhats (US), Biomerieux (US)...
- Previous degrees from an engineering school or a Master's 1 or 2, or the equivalent in a scientific field
- Management Aptitude Tests: TAGE MAGE or GMAT
- English proficiency (mother tongue or English level tests: TOEFL or IELTS)
- Great interest in innovation and open-minded!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018