The Master of Global Business (MGB) is a 16-month*, full-time, course designed to provide graduates in-depth cross-functional knowledge of business and a sound understanding of how businesses operate in a global environment. The course makes use of a blended learning model that includes simulations, group-work, real-world case studies, enabling students to relate theoretical aspects of the business to the practical challenges facing today’s global business managers.
- The 16-month course includes 12 months of academic study followed by a mandatory 4-month internship.
Highlights of MGB
- New Specialisation in E-Business.
- Business Education 2.0 curriculum.
- Corporate Readiness training.
- Australian degree.
- Accredited by ABEST21, Japan.
- Multinational Career Services Offices in 4 countries.
- New and improved curriculum focuses on enhancing your employability in a global setting.
- Pre-term learning component reduces classroom time spent learning “conceptual components” creating time for more applied on-campus learning.
What we are looking for
As this is a post-graduate program, Master’s degree, you must already be a university graduate to apply.
Candidates who do not have their final year results may apply to the program but S P Jain can only make a conditional offer.
Candidates must have completed their secondary education in English.
The candidate must have 0-3 years of work experience.
Candidates with over 3 years of work experience may apply to the Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) program.
Program taught in: