The Master of Global Business (MGB) is a 16-month*, full-time, course designed to provide graduates in-depth cross-functional knowledge of business and a sound understanding of how businesses operate in a global environment. The course makes use of a blended learning model that includes simulations, group-work, real-world case studies, enabling students to relate theoretical aspects of the business to the practical challenges facing today’s global business managers.
- The 16-month course includes 12 months of academic study followed by a mandatory 4-month internship.
Highlights of MGB
- New Specialisation in E-Business.
- Business Education 2.0 curriculum.
- Corporate Readiness training.
- Australian degree.
- Accredited by ABEST21, Japan.
- Multinational Career Services Offices in 4 countries.
- New and improved curriculum focuses on enhancing your employability in a global setting.
- Pre-term learning component reduces classroom time spent learning “conceptual components” creating time for more applied on-campus learning.
What we are looking for
As this is a post-graduate program, Master’s degree, you must already be a university graduate to apply.
Candidates who do not have their final year results may apply to the program but S P Jain can only make a conditional offer.
Candidates must have completed their secondary education in English.
The candidate must have 0-3 years of work experience.
Candidates with over 3 years of work experience may apply to the Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) program.
About the School
SP Jain is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia. At the end of the program, students are conferred with an Australian degree. This greatly enhances the ... Read More