The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program uses an integrative approach that emphasizes real-world application of knowledge and problem-solving strategies and techniques. Technology and management are incorporated into and across courses.
You can customize this program by selecting an area of specialization to develop skills best suited to your academic and career goals.
- You can earn your M.B.A. in as little as two years in a part-time format, although students have five years to meet all requirements
- 39 credit-hour program with tuition rate of $600 per credit hour for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Flexible scheduling with core and elective courses meeting one night per week from 6–9:15 p.m. for 13 weeks.
- Any major accepted from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Optional travel course opportunities
- The M.B.A. faculty are recognized scholars with extensive experience as practitioners and consultants, blending first-hand knowledge of best practices into their teaching
In your first semester, you will complete an elite training experience focusing on communication and leadership skills. The workshop offers a competitive edge by providing you with the skills to consistently lead, influence, and inform others. You will learn to:
- Organize thoughts quickly and present them persuasively
- Captivate audiences with a professional delivery style
- Overcome inhibitions and do things with a purpose
- Strategically build presentations to focus on customers’ needs
- Distinguish oneself as a leader through professional presence
A handful of workshops are offered each term. Students meet over two days, Friday 1–8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Need More Information?
For more information about the Drake M.B.A. Program, please contact Drake at 515-271-2188 (toll free 1-800-44-DRAKE, ext. 2188)
or by email: email@example.com.