BFSU’s Master of Finance degree is a multiregional program. It will introduce you to the international financial marketplace. This program is designed for international students who are interested in China’s financial industry in the era of globalization. Also, it is designed for students who are interested in China’s financial institutes overseas but need to further knowledge of finance and the operational management skills of global financial institutes. Students will gain language skills through multi-selective language courses and actual finance knowledge from internship opportunities.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Corporate Finance of Global Company
- Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business French/Spanish/English/Chinese
- Regional Culture (Europe/South Asia/Islam/Latin America/China)
- Regional Finance Practice (Europe/South Asia/Islam/Latin America/China)
- Cross-culture Communication
- International Financial Legal Environment
Completed undergraduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution.
Proficiency in Chinese: HSK 6
Master of Finance
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 27, 2018