Master of Finance
Finance professionals with a strong background in analytical and practical decision making are increasingly demanded by a wide range of multinational corporations and financial institutions such as banks, mutual funds, pension funds, insurance companies and investment agencies.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This master program prepares young graduates with a background in finance or economics for a future in the financial sector by providing them with a business attitude combined with the necessary analytical and practical decision-making and management skills.
Upon succesfully completing your degree at Antwerp Management School, you may continue on to New York City to earn a Master’s of Science in Global Finance.
After attending this program
- you have a strong background in analytical and practical decision making;
- you have a set of skills ranging from corporate finance decisions to portfolio management and derivative pricing;
- you have a thorough knowledge of the theory and concepts of all major areas of financial management and their strategic implementation.
Start: 26th of August, 2019
End: 31st of August, 2020
Antwerp Management School:
€ 13950 (VAT exempted)
Includes: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of field trips.
Excludes: documentation, books, and living expenses. Fordham Graduate School of Business:
$15000 (VAT exempted)
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000, Antwerp
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
- Proof of English proficiency for our English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95)
- Evaluated during face to face interview
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
The ‘Master of Finance’ is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the exams. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited. The 'Master of Science in Global Finance' is awarded by Fordham Graduate School of Business.
Program taught in: