The Master of Finance programme is an internationally recognised study programme that paves the way for a future career in any part of the financial industry. It is a full-time programme (120 ECTS) that allows students to work part-time three work days during the week. The normal programme duration is four semesters. In addition, different time models are available if you want to reduce your required stay in Frankfurt.
Recent graduates or young professionals who wish to build their careers in the world of finance. Many of our students already hold degrees in finance, management or economics, however, we also invite candidates to apply for degrees in unrelated fields. All candidates are expected to have experience in university-level quantitative analysis.
- Ranked #21 worldwide in the Financial Times Global Masters in Finance Pre-Experience Ranking 2015
- Member of CFA University Recognition Programme
- A unique time model that permits students to work three work days a week while pursuing a full-time master’s degree (“3-day model”)
- In-depth studies in one of four concentrations: Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Risk Management or Financial Accounting and Advisory
- Early bird discount by March 31; 3,000 EUR
- First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- GMAT (preferred), GRE or Frankfurt School Admission Test
- Successful participation in our admissions interview
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 23, 2018