The Master of Finance program is an internationally recognized study program that paves the way for a future career in any part of the financial industry. It is a full-time program (120 ECTS) that allows students to work part-time three workdays during the week. The normal program duration is four semesters. In addition, different time models are available if you want to reduce your required stay in Frankfurt.
Recent graduates or young professionals who wish to build their careers in the world of finance. Many of our students already hold degrees in finance, management or economics, however, we also invite candidates to apply for degrees in unrelated fields. All candidates are expected to have experience in university-level quantitative analysis.
- Member of CFA University Affiliation Program
- No. 1 Master of Finance in Germany (FT)
- Flexible program structure allowing part-time employment with our 3-day Model
- MBA-style learning environment
- International class with students from 34 nationalities
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
- An extensive network of cooperating companies, universities, and alumni worldwide
- The study, network and experience Life in Frankfurt
- First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- GMAT (preferred), GRE or Frankfurt School Admission Test
- Successful participation in our admissions interview
Tuition: 36,500 EUR
- Early bird discount by 30 November: 4,000 EUR
- Early bird discount by 31 March: 2,000 EUR
- Application Deadline: 30 June
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.