- Type of course: Master
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Fashion Lab
- IED credits: 60
- Duration: 9 months
- Hours: Afternoon 19.00 - 22.30 h. LV 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private at the end of the course a certificate will be delivered certifying that it has been successfully completed and passed.
- Aimed at: all those people interested in learning about the world of fashion, its processes and the most prominent professionals in the sector, as well as acquiring a series of essential knowledge for fashion design.
- Admission process: a selection made based on CV, letter of motivation, and portfolio, in the case of having it.
Fashion is one of the most dynamic professional sectors with the greatest impact in our society. We are witnessing an authentic revolution in the field of production, design and strategic development in all its areas. The catwalks have been opened to new and young talents, and the fashion market increasingly demands a designer profile with a transversal and global vision.
The main objective of the master's degree is to train a fashion designer capable of showing the diversity of current fashion, breaking boundaries and promoting values such as identity, innovation, research and production, which is currently linked to new processes, channels of distribution and technologies.
- Provide the necessary tools so that students can express their own designs through manual drawing and use specific computer programs to develop technical sheets of each of the proposed models.
- Establish the necessary foundations to carry out the development of a collection, from the conception of the idea to the development of the structure, pattern making and making.
- Encourage the meeting with professionals of the sector to strengthen knowledge and critical sense when developing a collection.
- Head of design department in fashion companies
- Designer or responsible for the development of a collection
- Freelance designer
- Designer in the creative team of a brand
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More