The HELP Master of Executive Management (MEM), first offered in 2011, aspires to instill junior executives and middle managers with the knowledge, skills, and behaviour for advancement to senior and higher management roles, especially in the arena of corporate and business strategy, innovation, leadership, and governance.
These are among the very critical issues that today challenge ambitious and emerging, as well as endangered organizations in their bid for business success and corporate growth amidst ever-changing, ever-threatening and ever-opportunistic global developments.
With a specialist curriculum, the MEM pioneers new learning modules such as Cultural Intelligence, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Statistics and Knowledge Management examining areas not specifically addressed in many traditional management programmes but also draws on the relevance of selected HELP MBA subjects to provide candidates with a comprehensive exposure to important disciplines in general management.
The MEM is supported with an academically and professionally qualified faculty compellingly familiar with corporate and industry thought and practice.
- MCR500 Introductory Case & Research Methodology
- ACC511 Corporate Governance and Accountability
- MEM501 Cultural Intelligence and Strategic Leadership Development
- MEM502 Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- MEM503 Knowledge Management
- MEM504 Management Consultancy
- MEM505 Global Business Strategies
- MEM506 Business Analytics for Decision Making
- MEM507 Managing Innovation
- MGT506 Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness
- ECO501 Business Economics
- MGT501 Management Theory and Practice
- MGT505 International Business
- MGT510 Strategic Management
- MKT501 Marketing Management
- ACC512 Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- FIN501 Corporate Finance
- MHRD510 Global Human Resource Management
- MGT503 Business Ethics
- MGT507 Management of Organisational Change
- MGT508 Operations Management and Analytics
Open-book examination (20%) + Assignment I (30%) + Assignment II (50%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More