- Degree awarded: Master in ethics and contemporary moral problems.
- Training level: Master
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 4 Semesters
- Credits: 48
- Registration fee for the year 2019 $ 4,443,200
* The General Administrative and Financial Council of Uniminuto sets the fees to be charged for tuition and subsidies for all academic programs, in accordance with the socio-economic contexts where the institution is present, therefore the tuition and subsidy values will present differences between venues and academic programs (Agreement 112 and 113 of 2018 and 114 of 2019).
- Snies: 105519
- Knowledge area: Social and Human Sciences
- Academic unit: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Academic quality: Qualified record
- Qualified Registry Number Resolution No. 8399 of April 28, 2016
Presentation of the program
The Master of Ethics and Contemporary Moral Problems , studies the traditions, doctrines and texts of the different ethical schools of ancient, modern and contemporary philosophy; as well as to investigate empirically in the wide and diverse plurality of contemporary moralities, understood as diverse forms of life that respond to regularities in the criteria, practices, discourses and values, to regulate the life of the communities. In this context, it focuses attention on the study of the moral problems that current forms of life arouse, both in our country and in the world. In addition, the program is defined as a master's degree in research.
Profile of the applicant
The master's degree is aimed at professionals from all areas of knowledge, interested in developing research on current moral problems; specifically, designed for professionals in the disciplines of Social and Human Sciences.
The graduate of the Master of Ethics and Contemporary Moral Problems , is characterized by the handling of traditions, authors and ethical issues, as well as the ability to carry out research with sociocultural impact in the local and global media, based on praxis and critical knowledge articulated to organizations and academic spaces. The graduate can be understood as a producer of knowledge with expertise in the field of research.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (citizenship card, identity card, passport, corresponding visa, immigration card or the valid document that proves that it is in process).
- Attach a photocopy of the Degree Certificate in the undergraduate program.
- Attach labor certification or related experience, when the program for which you wish to register so requires.
- Attach receipt of payment of registration fees.
- The other requirements required by the Program to which you enter, which have been duly authorized.
Scholarships, subsidies and discounts
Uniminuto has established a series of agreements at the inter-institutional level, to achieve the continuity of the academic process of the students and for this, it has the support of the following entities:
- Outsourcing Bussines Company SA (Colfondos)
- District Secretariat of Social Integration
- ATLAS Group
- Bogotá legal status
- Acosta Restrepo Brothers Foundation
- Solidarity Foundation for Colombia
- Andean Center for Technical Studies LTDA.
- Agrarian Bank of Colombia
- Cooperativa Multiactiva Crucial DC
- Sodimac Colombia SA
About the School
El Sistema Universitario UNIMINUTO, inspirado en el Evangelio, el pensamiento social de la Iglesia, la espiritualidad Eudista y el carisma del Minuto de Dios, tiene como propósito: Ofrecer educación s ... Read More