- Degree awarded: Master of Ethics and Contemporary Moral Problems
- Training level: Master
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 2 years
- Credits: 48
- Price for the venue: COP $ 4,300,000
Presentation of the program
Resolution Qualified Record No.8399 of 04/28/2016.
Validity: 7 years.
The Master of Ethics and Contemporary Moral Problems , studies the traditions, doctrines and texts of the different ethical schools of ancient, modern and contemporary philosophy; as well as to investigate empirically in the wide and diverse plurality of contemporary moralities, understood as diverse forms of life that respond to regularities in the criteria, practices, discourses and values, to regulate the life of the communities. In this context, it focuses attention on the study of the moral problems that current forms of life arouse, both in our country and in the world. In addition, the program is defined as a master's degree in research.
Profile of the applicant
The master's degree is aimed at professionals from all areas of knowledge, interested in developing research on current moral problems; specifically, designed for professionals in the disciplines of Social and Human Sciences.
The graduate of the Master of Ethics and Contemporary Moral Problems , is characterized by the handling of traditions, authors and ethical issues, as well as the ability to carry out research with sociocultural impact in the local and global media, based on praxis and critical knowledge articulated to organizations and academic spaces. The graduate can be understood as a producer of knowledge with expertise in the field of research.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (citizenship card, identity card, passport, corresponding visa, immigration card or the valid document that proves that it is in process).
- Attach a photocopy of the Degree Certificate in the undergraduate program.
- Attach labor certification or related experience, when the program for which you wish to register so requires.
- Attach receipt of payment of registration fees.
- The other requirements required by the Program to which you enter, which have been duly authorized.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2018