No restricted admission.
Start of studies
- The program begins in winter and summer semesters.
- Applicants with foreign certificates please apply till 31 July (winter semester) or 31 January (summer semester) via uni-assist e.V..
The objective of the program is to acquire thorough expertise and the ability to work independently in accordance with scientific methods, to master the varied demands of professional life in applied practice, research or teaching, and to deal effectively with the frequently changing tasks that arise in the working world. Professional expertise is built in the field of water management. Graduates acquire expertise in the areas of hydrology, biotechnology, water supply, hydraulic engineering, wastewater engineering and waste management as well as other adjacent integral fields of academic knowledge.
Degree course content
- Mathematics and modeling
- biotechnology and technical microbiology
- hydraulic engineering and flood protection
- water supply
- wastewater technology
- closed-cycle management and residue treatment
Mandatory elective modules
- Law and politics
- Hydrology and resource management
- Industrial water management
- Economics and water management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 4, 2018