- Full admission as a degree seeking student requires the following prerequisites:
- A bachelor's degree, GPA of 3.0 or better, in engineering (computer/electrical), computer science, mathematics, or applied mathematics, or a closely related field from an accredited institution.
- Courses in mathematics (Calculus I, II) and at least one (1) programming language course are required to be considered for admission.
- Further admissions requirements.
- Completed applications are reviewed and considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2016