Master's program in Logistics focuses on developing new business opportunities in logistics services. It also suggests new elements to build competitive advantage with the help of logistics related functions. The program is tailored for engineers who need to combine their technical knowledge with management competencies and understanding of advanced logistics processes.
Master's program in Logistics provides good opportunities to develop a career in logistics or improve competencies for logistics professionals. This industry offers a wide variety of career opportunities.
The program includes the following modules:
- Supply chain management
- Advanced transportation systems
- Advanced intralogistics
- Strategic management and leadership
- Performance management
- Master’s Thesis (including methodological skills)
How to Apply to Master's program in Logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology
- Excellent command of English
- min. 3 years of work experience
Admission times and preparation for the Entrance exam, read more. Both the Program and the Entrance exams are conducted in English.
Per each degree program, it is agreed that 50% of the applicants coming outside EU / EEA countries, having the most successful results in the entrance examination, will receive a full exemption from the tuition fee in the first academic year.
During the 2.-4. academic years, a scholarship covering 75% of the yearly tuition fee will be granted provided that the student has accrued:
- a minimum of 55 credits (ECTS) during the previous academic year (ending on 31st July ) in a Bachelor degree program
- a minimum of 20 credits (ECTS) during the previous semester (autumn semester ending 31.12. and spring semester ending 31.7.) in a Master degree program
In years 2-4, the remaining 25% of a student’s tuition fee may be waived if the school determines that it is justified based on social, health, or other reasons.
Campus: Bulevardi 31, Helsinki
Program taught in: