MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MIT's #1 ranked International Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain are offered at centers across the globe providing unique cultural and professional experiences. In Europe, these international programs are held by Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) in Spain and include:
- MIT Zaragoza MEng in Supply Chain Management Full-time Program (ZLOG). Spain (9 months) + USA (3 weeks). Tuition and Fees: 24,300 EUR
- MIT Zaragoza MEng in Supply Chain Management Blended Program (ZLOG-B). Online (5 courses) + USA (3 weeks) + Spain (4 months). Tuition and Fees: 17,700 EUR
MIT Zaragoza Ningbo MEng in Supply Chain Management Full-time Program (3C). China (5 months) +USA (3 weeks) + Spain (4 months). Tuition and Fees: 28,000 EUR
WHY ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
- Ranked as no. 1 Master’s Program in Logistics worldwide by Eduniversal
- Meets the high demand for a new type of supply chain leader
- Leads to great job opportunities in top companies – 95% placement rate
- Creates a highly selective and diverse class environment
- Delivers first-rate recognized education
- Provides access to an exclusive MIT Global network
- Offers a high return on investment
- Ranked as no. 1 Master’s Program in Logistics in Spain by El Mundo
AT A GLANCE
Location: ZLC Campus, Zaragoza, Spain; MIT Campus, Massachusetts, USA and Ningbo (China).
Duration: 10 months, full-time degree program.
Credits: 68 ECTS credits.
Degree awarded: Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Start: August 2019
1st Round: November 15, 2018
2nd Round: February 7, 2019
3rd Round: March 28, 2019
Rolling Admissions: after 3rd Round deadline
Contact: Marta Romero, email@example.com
MIT Zaragoza of Engineering Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) builds upon the successful curriculum at MIT, which is consistently ranked number one in the area of logistics and supply chain management. Students must complete core and elective coursework, a master's thesis, and participate in the international exchange. Graduates receive a master's degree from the University of Zaragoza and a certificate from the MIT Zaragoza International Logistics Program.
DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMS
ZLC has partnered with 5 leading business schools, IE Business School in Spain, INCAE in Costa Rica, the European Business School in Germany, Sabanci University in Turkey and Feng Chia University in Taiwan to offer 5 dual degree programs combining a Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management with an International MBA.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 5, 2018