School of Engineering and Architecture
Regenerative energy systems are part of our future. This ranges from building plants and systems to business consulting services and sales. Sustainability and energy efficiency aren´t limited to the energy sector – the use of technologies also requires a holistic perspective.
Our Master's program in "International Business and Engineering“ will enable you to develop solution approaches as well as to understand the connections between business and technical thinking and philosophies. Furthermore, you will also shape your understanding of macroeconomics and develop your intercultural skills.
- Full-time program
- Course language: 100% English
- Subject-oriented 5-Week courses
- Activating teaching and learning methods
- Cooperation’s with companies
- Practice-oriented teaching
- Environmental Engineering
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Strategic Management
- Risk Management
- International Markets
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: economic/business, engineering sciences or industrial engineering and management.
- Grade: 2.5 or better.
- Proof of English: IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 80 or other proof of English Proficiency.
Start, Duration of study & Credit Points
- Biannually, April 1st and October 1st
- 1,5 Years (90 ECTS)
- 2 Years (120 ECTS) (preliminary course for applicants with 180 ECTS)
- 770 EUR per month
- a one-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1.000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by SRH University Heidelberg »
Last updated December 14, 2018
This course is
per month. One-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1.000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.