School of Engineering and Architecture
Nowadays, we can no longer think of our environment without electronic equipment. The increasingly rapid development of high-performance technology and ongoing global automation are creating unexpected opportunities –both technically and job-wise. Take part in the exploration of this field and design our future!
After completion of the master course of studies, you can accompany responsible tasks in the area of the technical development and system implementation.
- Full-time program
- Course Language: 100% English
- Subject-oriented 5-Week courses
- Activating teaching and learning methods
- Integrated semester abroad
- Co-operation with companies
- Practice-oriented teaching
- Information- & Coding Theory
- Transmission Technology
- Image Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Embedded Security
- Computer Networks
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Control Engineering, Electronics or similar.
- Proof of English: IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 80 or other proof of English Proficiency
Start, Duration of study & Credit Points
- Biannually, April 1st and October 1st
- 1,5 years (90 ECTS)
- 770 EUR per month
- a one-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1.000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 14, 2018