What you will study
In Metropolia’s Industrial Management Master’s program you will study:
- Industrial management - Finland and the global business
- Strategic management, innovation, and ventures
- Service business management and performance management
- Global operations, processes, challenges and solutions
- Customer orientation, co-creation, and business modeling
- People business, knowledge business: work climate, work engagement
- Sales, ‘new marketing’ and promise management
- Leadership skills: leading self, teams and organizations
- Communication skills and intercultural awareness for the global context.
You will be instructed by excellent staff and about 20 experts coming from business and academia. The studies are integrated into real-life business projects that allow you to study while working.
Join the network of peers coming from interesting companies such as Kone, Konecranes, NSN, Metso, IBM, ABB, Ahlsell, Effecte, Ericsson, Itella, Teliasonera, public organizations and a number of small and medium-sized companies.
Read more about what makes Metropolia Master's degree special.
Why study with us?
How you will study
Our agile learning mode offers you support as you are on the move:
- Business learning: interactive lectures, expert workshops & research clinics
- Face-to-face consultancy with experienced faculty members: ample opportunity for advice, development, and help
- Multichannel learning: variety of learning modes
- Online: course material & communication
- Audio/video/virtual opportunities
- No examinations, instead: assignments, discussion leaders, Master's Thesis
- Active community of learners: a lively, vibrant community of students as professionals in their fields - for learning, networking, innovating and enjoying studies together!
This is what Industrial Management Master's graduates say about the Program (video).
Per each degree program, it is agreed that 50% of the applicants coming outside EU / EEA countries, having the most successful results in the entrance examination, will receive a full exemption from the tuition fee in the first academic year.
During the 2.-4. academic years, a scholarship covering 75% of the yearly tuition fee will be granted provided that the student has accrued:
- a minimum of 55 credits (ECTS) during the previous academic year (ending on 31st July ) in a Bachelor degree program
- a minimum of 20 credits (ECTS) during the previous semester (autumn semester ending 31.12. and spring semester ending 31.7.) in a Master degree program
In years 2-4, the remaining 25% of a student’s tuition fee may be waived if the school determines that it is justified based on social, health, or other reasons.
Campus: Bulevardi 31, Helsinki
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018