- A bachelor's degree, GPA of 3.0 or better, in engineering; preferably Civil and Environmental, however, other engineering degrees may be considered, from an accredited institution.
- Courses in mathematics (Calculus I, II, III, & Differential Equations) are required to be considered for admission.
- Specific prerequisite requirements for specialization:
- Environmental & Water Resources: Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, ENCE 310, 411, 412, 431, and 432
- Geotechnical & Pavements: ENCE 340, 441, and 447
- Structures: ENCE 353, 454, and 455
- Transportation: ENCE 370, 470, and 472
- Completed applications are reviewed and considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 8, 2018