Requirements specific to the bioengineering program include:
- A bachelor's degree, GPA of 3.0 or better, in engineering, biology, chemistry, physics, or another technical field from an accredited institution
- Successful completion of calculus I, II, and III, and differential equations
- At least one course in biology
- For non-engineering undergraduate degrees, we look for coursework indicating an aptitude for bioengineering. High marks in related undergraduate courses such as molecular biology and physical chemistry would indicate such aptitude.
- Applicants who do not have an adequate background in engineering science will be required to take ENPM672, Fundamentals of Thermal Systems, in their first semester.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 8, 2018