Master of Education in Leadership (MEEL)
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study (i.e., Education, Business Administration, or Engineering).
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of a 4.00 scale or its equivalent, students with a CGPA of 2.50 or above may be conditionally admitted.
English Proficiency Requirements
Name of Exam Score
- IELTS 6.0 Band
- TOEFL – Paper-based 550
- TOEFL – Internet-Based 79
- Cambridge English Test – Advanced 52
- Pearson’s Test of English – Academic 50-57
- City & Guilds TESOL B2
NOTE: English exam exemptions might be granted to applicants who
- Speak English as their native language, grew up in a country where English was the official language and English was the language of instruction at their undergraduate institution, or
- can provide a copy of the expired English test results submitted with the application to their English-medium undergraduate institution.
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by American University of Ras al Khaimah »
This course is
2000 AED / credit