Online Master of Education in Educational Leadership
100% online. No GRE. Complete in one year. Expert faculty. Practitioner model. Relevant curriculum.
About the program
The Lynn online Master of Education in Educational Leadership (MED Leadership) is geared toward individuals who want to gain the specialized knowledge and administrative skills required to advance into leadership roles including:
- Vice Principal or Dean
- Department Director
- District Administrator
- Curriculum Professional
- Adult Education Director
- Student Services Administrator
Many of our graduate students are driven, working teachers who want use their talent outside of the classroom and make a positive impact on a greater number of students by taking on educational leadership and administration roles at the city, district, and even statewide levels. To help Lynn students achieve these goals, our expert faculty developed the online master’s curriculum to provide solution-based knowledge in contemporary subjects including school leadership, safety and ethics, student achievement, technology, and data collection and evaluation.
The online graduate program in educational leadership is offered entirely online and can be completed in as little as one year, enabling students to earn their advanced degree without putting their professional and personal obligations on hold.
Training and development specialization
The Lynn online master’s in education and leadership offers an optional specialization in Training and Development for individuals who want to expand their career opportunities even more to positions outside of the education sector.
Students who take the specialization courses will gain practical skills and knowledge that they can immediately apply to their own organizations or leverage for future positions in areas including:
- Corporate training
- Workplace teaching and learning
- Non-profit training and development
- Performance improvement and consulting
- E-learning and instructional design
- Adult learning and collaboration
- Business and organizational development
Lynn University is committed to evolving as an institution, providing the best possible educational experience for its students using cutting-edge technologies. In pursuit of that goal, we're proud to offer each MED Leadership student an iPad® upon enrollment.
Employing this technology enables Lynn to connect our students with a powerful learning tool, one they can use to complement their education and access a number of pre-loaded applications. Students can use the device to supplement their coursework with interactive apps, and access to the iPad's many functions and tools while on-the-go.
About Lynn University
Lynn University's vision is to be recognized as one of the most innovative, international, and individualized small universities in America. Lynn University will capitalize on its youth, location, and close student and faculty bonds to become a forerunner institution, a different kind of learning center, an independent, innovative 21st-century university that is devoted to preparing young persons for America's and the world's future.
To do so, Lynn will:
- Remain relatively small, with approximately 2,400 undergraduate and 600 graduate students, and 500 or more adults enrolled annually in continuing education courses and institutes.
- Maintain a multi‐faceted, coeducational, primarily residential university with a small‐college atmosphere.
- Admit a wide array of diverse students, from those with learning differences to the gifted, and those from many countries of the world and states across the nation.
- Be grounded in the liberal arts but contain a collection of colleges oriented toward emerging professional opportunities, each of which features superior teaching, applied learning, international focus and experiences.
- Contain a hallmark student development program that discerns each student's strengths, shortcomings, and special needs and works to develop his or her full capabilities.
Program taught in: