Be a design leader in a rapidly changing environment.
The Master of Design (Innovation) at KDU is a practice-focused programme that aims to launch design professionals beyond the boundaries of traditional graphic design. It integrates deep expertise in design practice with business disciplines to prepare students to master the fields of design, communication, and multimedia.
Students have the opportunity to put together a professional industry-based portfolio or design artwork and understand the design and planning of new products, services, systems, and organizations. By the end of the programme, students will be able to seamlessly adapt to the expectations of the new artistic industry.
The Master of Design (Innovation) programme is a dual parchment programme awarded by KDU and the Rome University of Fine Arts (RUFA). It is best suited for those in the areas of Design and Innovation; Multimedia and Web; Advertising, Marketing, and Communication; Photography; New Media Design; and Design as Research.
- Art Director
- Exhibition designer
- Production Designer
- Multimedia Specialist
- ...any many more
- Brand Design and Dynamic Identity
- Advertising and Unconventional Communication
- Design Project
- Interaction Design
- Information Design
- New Media Design
- Research Methodology
- Visual Design
- Web Design and User Experience
- Psychology of Perception
- Graduation Showcase
Fees & Intakes
2018 Intake Dates
10 May, 3 Sep
- RM 39,200 (Malaysian Student)
- RM 43,700 (International Student)
Academic Qualification - Minimum Entry Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields: Min. CGPA of 2.67 or equivalent. Candidates without a min. CGPA of 2.67 can be accepted with a min. of 3 years working experience in the relevant field
*All candidate are required to go through an interview and assessment prior to acceptance into the programme.
- Local Student: Pass (SPM / 1119 / UEC / O Levels examination) / Min. score of Band 4 in MUET
- International Student: Band 5.5 in IELTS; or a score of 196 (computer-based) or 69 (internet-based) or 525 (paper-based) in TOEFL
*If English language requirements are not fulfilled, additional English module(s) may be taken at KDU University College.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 30, 2018