There’s a global consensus on the idea that data stand as the coin in today’s business landscape, and will be the driver shaping the fourth industrial revolution.
Indeed, in the current so-called second machine age we are seeing the rise of new types of business models, corporate competences, customer-focused processes and managerial skills build around data science.
Companies require professionals that understand that data management and business analytics are deeply embedded in both traditional business models transitioning to new competitive approaches and digital natives alike.
Experienced data scientists, instead of digital newbies, will be playing a key role in leading corporate growth in the years ahead, understanding industry-specifi c drivers of success and leading the information-based transformation.
Why study Master of Data Science and Business Analytics at Aspire Business School?The ASPIRE Master in Data Science and Business Analytics has been designed
to provide a cutting-edge perspective on how data analytics and information-based management is key in leading corporate success. The program content combines a deep specialization with an applied perspective on how data aff ects traditional and new business models, supported by an outstanding base of professionals with real experience in a variety of industries and corporate processes.
The Aspire’s MDSBA focuses on a set complimentary goals.
- Understand the impact of data science in corporate processes
- Analyze how business analytics enables a new dimension of corporate relationship management
- Approach the changes in managerial roles and skills driven by the data revolution
- Provide an in-depth analysis of the technical aspects required to successfully dimension the corporate data management model
- Provide a solid basis for top managers to understand how data science aff ects business processes
The methodology used in the programs of ASPIRE is based on the combination of practical training and theoretical knowledge, and further requires the active participation of students with their opinions and views. Based on this, all participants are encouraged to analyze and solve case studies based on real and simulated business situations for training purposes. The Student participation and teamwork are an essential element in the development of the program. This deepens and enriches the training, as it complements the diversity of opinions and experiences of the participants. In this sense, good teamwork is essential in the development, preparation and presentation of the Business Plan as the FMT project in which all the skills and knowledge acquired during the development of the program is integrated. The project encourages the ability to develop the strategic vision and entrepreneurial spirit of the Student.
The provision of a virtual campus provides permanent access to all the resources needed for learning, in addition to update information on the planning of courses, assessment of student progress and direct contact with the teaching staff.
- Academic: International-NON Eu students: BA, BSc, BScIT, BSc Engineering,.EU & UK Students: Bachelor Degree. For UK students, BA and BSc holders (mandatory enrollment for preparatory courses may apply)
- Work Experience: 3 years working experience, considering internships. Students with exellent academic records can wave the work experience.
- English Proficiency: IELTS: 6.0 (minimum of 5.0 in all components)TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600 with a Test of Written English score of 5.5TOEFL (internet-based): overall score between 87-109 with component scores of at least 20.Cambridge English First (FCE)Applicants from a recognized majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.(If you don’t meet our minimum English language requirements, we offer an intensive Pre-sessional English course.)
- Operating System - Windows is required. Most of the tools we will see in the course do not work on
- (or) RAM - Due to the features of BI tools, computers are required to have at least 8 GB of RAM.
- (or) Software - ASPIRE will provide the necessary tools to carry out the courses, however, students are required to have Microsoft Office installed
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018