Dual Degrees awarded: German Master of Arts (M.A. CEEBS) plus Chinese Master of Management, Major in International Business
Places of study: Berlin, Germany (1st, 2nd term), Chengdu, China (3rd term); the 4th term can either be spent in Berlin or Chengdu (depends on the location and person for Master’s thesis supervision)
Language of instruction: English
- Global Governance (1st term)
- Financial Analysis and Corporate Finance (1st term)
- Strategic Management in China and Europe (2nd term)
- Human Resource Management in China and Europe (2nd term)
- Marketing in China and Europe (3rd term)
- Capital Markets in China and Europe (3rd term)
- Economics in China and Europe (3rd term)
- Cultural and Political History of China and Europe (all terms)
- Chinese/German language learning (all terms)
- Optional Choice (all terms)
Master’s Thesis (4th term) + Oral Assessment (4th term)
- A recognized international undergraduate degree (Bachelor, Diploma) in Business or Economics. Applicants with a Bachelor in Social Sciences may be admitted if they can demonstrate a solid academic basis in Economics and Business or if they have acquired sufficient knowledge in these subject areas through practical experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English: The level of English proﬁciency should correspond to a TOEFL 79 or IELTS (www.ielts.org) overall band score 6.0 or other equivalent.
- Letter of Motivation with CV - Interview (optional)
Grants Scholarships might be available on an individual basis. Please check scholarship database at the DAAD/German Academic Exchange Service.
Last updated March 2, 2018