The Master of Business makes you work-ready for management positions in international business, entrepreneurship, human resource management, strategic management, marketing, tourism management and business development.
Potential career opportunities for graduates include:
- business development manager
- sales manager
- marketing manager
- management consultant
- tourism manager
- marketing service manager
- public sector management
- personnel manager
- product manager
- retail manager
- business systems planner
- training officer
- business analyst
- manager in not-for-profit sector
What you will study
The Master of Business program provides you with a range of analytic, strategic, management and leadership skills and knowledge which will prepare you for increasingly competitive careers in business management in the corporate and public sectors.
This program offers grounding in fundamental business areas such as strategy, international business, marketing accounting, finance, organisational behaviour and economics. Analytic and problem solving skills are emphasised through an applied understanding of the theoretical framework within which today's managers must operate, as well as the acquisition of practical skills in teamwork, writing, presentation and time-management. The ability to cope with rapid organisational and technological change is developed through an understanding of organisational behaviour, and organisational change and development.
Is business for you?
The Master of Business is designed to further the careers of professionals from all occupational and educational backgrounds. In an increasingly competitive workplace and challenging times in the marketplace, individuals are now looking to postgraduate studies as a means to enhance their skills, increase their employability and to continue their upwards trajectory in the professional management arena. The program is suitable for you, if you seek:
- a career change – adding a new area of specialisation to an existing qualification or employment background
- career mobility – promotion opportunities within existing or new employment situations
- professional development – experienced practitioners may be looking to top up qualifications and consolidate their knowledge
- international recognition - a postgraduate qualification in business carries with it a level of prestige recognised internationally.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 12, 2017