Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA)
MBA FIBAA Accreditation
Ukrainian-American Concordia University (ConcordiaUA) is proud to offer its MBA program. Our program is focused on the traditional MBA curriculum and exemplifies a good balance of qualitative and quantitative courses. Courses are taught from the middle and senior management perspective and develop the skills, knowledge, and insights that enable a shift from functional expertise to broad-based strategic leadership. The participants receive solid fundamentals along with the tools which can be immediately applied in a current business setting. Our goal is to prepare a competent and confident leader who can face the challenges of tomorrow.
We are striving for continuous improvement and excellence within our MBA School. We assess what we do and measure how effective we are in accomplishing our goals. We have faculty and staff that are dedicated to ConcordiaUA and are concerned with the success of each student.
On July 6, 2018, the MBA program at the Ukrainian-American Concordia University was re-accredited for another 7 years by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) agency, which is strongly respected in the world business and academic circles. The purpose of FIBAA is to promote the quality and transparency in education and science by awarding quality certificates to educational programs and educational institutions in the areas of higher education and continued professional development. The fact that ConcordiaUA received this accreditation is a signature of the highest quality of its MBA program. Practical benefits that MBA graduates can receive are numerous, including increased opportunities in employment and continued education in Europe and the USA.
MBA students are eligible for Dual Master Degrees
– Dual Master Degree with the State University of Koblenz-Landau – MBA, International Management, Master of Science in Information Management (Major in Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation Management)
– Dual MBA Degree (with a number of Specializations)
with our cofounder Concordia University Wisconsin / Ann Arbor http://www.concordia.edu.ua/our-partners/universities/cuw/
– Dual Master Degree with the University of Occupational Safety Management (UOSM) in Katowice (Poland) – MBA, International Management, Project Management and Psychology in International Business http://www.concordia.edu.ua/our-partners/universities/university-of-occupational-safety-management-in-katowice/
Dual Programs at ConcordiaUA:
- University of Minnesota Crookston (USA)
- University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany)
- University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice (Poland)
- Concordia University Wisconsin/Ann Arbor (USA)
Exchange Programs at ConcordiaUA:
- Concordia University – Wisconsin / Ann Arbor
- University of Trier (Germany)
- University of Applied Sciences Worms (Germany)
- University of Management Varna (Bulgaria)
- Richmond International American University (London, UK)
Welcome to ConcordiaUA Programs!
Program taught in: