The Seidman Master of Business Administration at Grand Valley State University is an investment in your professional, financial, and personal growth. Join other graduate business students and the faculty of the Seidman College of Business to develop your knowledge and skills to further your success in the business and professional world:
- Connected. Seidman faculty uses their expertise directly with more than 400 local and national companies. This dynamic exchange keeps Seidman MBA studies current and connected to the West Michigan business community. Seidman students also tap into the resources of a full university -- faculty, facilities, programs, and libraries -- complemented by internet instruction that brings interactive education to the desktop.
- Flexible. Fast-track your degree or pursue it part-time. Choose a class schedule that fits your lifestyle. Select from courses offered evenings, in 7 or 14-week modules. The Seidman MBA can be completed in as few as 16 months following completion of prerequisite coursework. You decide the time commitment that is appropriate for you each semester.
- Accessible. The Seidman campus brings you to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids. You can see and feel the excitement. Seidman also offers classes at the Holland Meijer Campus.
- Accredited. The Seidman MBA is fully accredited by the prestigious AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Put us to the test. Our full-time, on-site Graduate Office is rated by students as one of the best service features of our program. The responsive team and the study options available in the Seidman MBA program will help you design a course of study and a schedule to achieve your goal.
Building on success in the business community.
The home for the Seidman Master of Business Administration program is the $55 million DeVos Center on the downtown Grand Rapids campus.
The expanded downtown campus builds on the success of the Seidman MBA, expressing in bricks and mortar the vision and mission of the program. Here is a true center for learning, a center for a meeting, a center for expositions, seminars, and research -- a focal point for all the activities that make the region's companies run successfully and compete effectively in a global marketplace.
Practicing what they teach.
Seidman faculty is committed to excellence in teaching. The Seidman College of Business also presents a unique opportunity to its faculty by encouraging them to apply their skills to problem-solving for companies. Seidman professors have actively worked on strategic issues with more than 400 businesses, including Steelcase, Meijer, Inc., Alticor, Herman Miller, SPX, Lorin Industries, and Donnelly.
This real-time world experience brings strategic advantages to students in the Seidman MBA program:
- Fresh problems to study.
- A faculty on the cutting edge.
- Proof that business theory and principles taught by Seidman MBA faculty are not only valid but valued by business
Last updated January 23, 2018